When inspecting tapered roller bearings, never expose the bearings to contaminants or moisture. If work is interrupted, the machine should be covered with greased paper plastic sheet or similar material.
If the unmasked bearing is cleaned without disassembly and inspection may be performed, it should be cleaned with a white spirit (white spirit) with a brush for coating, and then wiped dry with a lint-free cloth or dried with compressed air. (Be careful not to let the bearing assembly start to rotate).
Do not clean sealed covers or dust-proof bearings; just wipe the external surface. If the tapered roller bearing is damaged, it needs to be replaced. It is much more economical to replace the bearings during the regular maintenance period than the loss caused by the sudden shutdown due to the damage of the array.
1. In order to ensure the dynamic balance of the tapered roller bearing, it is necessary to always pay attention to whether the balance welding piece is unsoldered. The new drive shaft assembly is provided as a complete set. When installing the new drive shaft, pay attention to the assembly mark of the telescopic sleeve and ensure that the flange fork is in a plane. When repairing and disassembling the drive shaft, the assembly mark should be printed on the telescopic sleeve and the flange shaft in order to keep the original assembly relationship unchanged during reassembly.
2. It is strictly forbidden for the car to start with a high gear.
3. It is strictly forbidden to lift the clutch pedal sharply.
4. It is strictly forbidden to overload and speed vehicles.
5. Grease should be frequently added to the universal joint cross bearing. The grease used is different in different seasons. For example, in summer, it should be injected with No. 3 lithium grease, and in winter, it should be injected with No. 2 lithium grease.
6. Check the tightness of the transmission shaft hanger frequently, whether the supporting rubber is damaged, whether each connection part of the transmission shaft is loose, and whether the transmission shaft is deformed.
7. The working condition of the drive shaft should be checked frequently.